Mumbai Metro Rail Map

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Eagerly awaited

It is affecting my lifeline .... literally. I travel from Ghatkopar to Andheri and back everyday which takes upto 2 and a half hours both ways. I expect this to be cut into half as the Metro is developed. I may describe here that the average time is just an average. Several times the one-way journey takes 2 hours and on several it takes 15 mins. Depends on the traffic ... you know. Widening of the Andheri Kurla road last year has had a great effect on my life ... I now know how the Herbie's rule from Critical Chain is instantly applicable. It doesn't matter how broad one end of the funnel is; what matters is how narrow the other end is. This road being a key part of my life, I intend to cover it through the entire development of the project.

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

 Subscribe in a reader