I need a break. I can't always be blogging about why the Metro should be built. So I have come up with a new list of 10 reasons why the Metro shouldn't be built
- I just love thriller novels. I kinda need 5-7 hours to complete this book, but invariably I haven't completed by the time I leave for office. Delays give just enough time to read the climax before reaching office
- I want to quarrel. I can't beat the fact that the crowded buses and the traffic jams give enough opportunity to pick up a fight. Where will I get such an opportunity when the Mumbai Metro starts
- I need an excuse to reach home late. Travellers on the Andheri Kurla road know that it doesn't matter when you leave office if you are leaving between 7 and 9, you reach home at 10
- I go to office with my GF/BF
- I favor Mukesh Ambani and since it is REL and not RIL executing the project, we should just dump it. It is not going to work
- It will not affect me as I won't work in this company till 2011
- This and other metros will be a drag on the Govt's finances as we don't have enough money
- Such a project is likely to bring more prosperity to Mumbai and we don't want people from other regions / countries to migrate here "Aamchi mati aamchi manoos"
- Constuction will cause more traffic - Can't thing of a more genuine reason Well I would request that the readers also add to this list by putting on their creative hats...